PHSTAR manufactures Class II biosafety cabinets
Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets :
The Class II Type A2 biological safety cabinet is the most common Class II cabinet. It has a common plenum from which 30% of air is exhausted, and 70% is re-circulated to the work area.
It provides protection to the operator and the environment from exposure to biohazards, and also protects products from contaminated room air and cross-contamination.
Note: If trace amount of toxic chemicals are employed as an adjunct to microbiological processes, Type A cabinets should be exhaust-ducted.
Class II Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinets:
In a Class II Type B2 biological safety cabinet, all inflow and down flow air is exhausted after HEPA filtration to the external environment without recirculation within the cabinet.
Type B2 cabinets are suitable for work with toxic chemicals employed as an adjunct to Microbiological processes under all circumstances since no re-circulation occurs.
In theory, Type B2 cabinets may be considered to be the safest of all Class II BSCs since the total exhaust feature acts as a fail-safe in the event that the down flow and/or exhaust HEPA filtration system cease to function normally.
- Dual wall design
- Material can be made of stainless steel 304/316 or electrostatic painted steel
- Motorized tempered glass window sash
- Mini-pleated HEPA H14 filters with 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 micron Particles.
- ISO class 5 working area
- Easy to clean stainless steel work zone easy
- Easy to clean, movable work tray
- UV lighting for contamination control.
- Optional electrical outlets
- Energy efficient high lux Led lightings
- Standard 1 year warranty.